Mgr. Anežka Brožová, B.A.
Anežka Fojtíková is a PhD. candidate at the Institute of International Studies at the Faculty of Social Sciences, Charles University in Prague. She obtained the master double degree in German and Central European Studies at Charles University and Pedagogical University Cracow, Poland. She completed her bachelor studies at Charles University and University of Regensburg, Germany. Anežka has experienced several study and traineeship exchanges in Germany and Poland. In her research, she focuses on recent and contemporary history and culture of Germany and Central Europe. She has coordinated Spring and Summer Universities Prague since spring 2018 after completing an assistantship during the organization of the Summer University 2017.
- Seminar History of German speaking countries: Berlin 1945 - 1990 (in Czech)
Bc. Kateřina Kuklíková
Kateřina Kuklíková a MA student at the Institute of International Studies at the Faculty of Social Sciences, Charles University in Prague, specialisation German and Austrian Studies. She has obtained the bachelor double degree at the Faculty of Social Sciences and the University of Regensburg. In 2019 she took part in International Parliamentary Scholarship of the German Federal Parliament Bundestag and worked as an MP ́s assistant. Kateřina has experienced several study summer programs in Germany, e. g. in Heidelberg or Munich. From 2016 to 2019 she worked for the representation of the Friedrich-Ebert-Foundation in the Czech Republic as a student assistant.
PhDr. Petra Baštová, Ph.D.
Currently on maternity leave.
Petra Baštová holds a Ph.D. in Modern History from the Faculty of Social Sciences at Charles University in Prague. She received her bachelors ̓ degree in area studies and a masters ̓ degree in German and Austrian studies from the same faculty. During that time she spent one term at the University of Bonn. She currently specializes in modern history, foreign policy and political geography of German speaking countries. Her dissertation deals with the foreign cultural policy of the Federal Republic of Germany during the 1960s and 1970s. She has been the coordinator of the spring/summer universities at the Institute of International Studies since November 2010.
- Baštová, Petra. Třetí pilíř zahraniční politiky? Západoněmecká zahraniční kulturní politika v 60. a 70. letech 20. století [The Third Pillar of Foreign Policy? West German Foreign Cultural Policy in the 1960s and 1970s]. Praha: Academia, 2018.
- Baštová, Petra. “Uvolnění napětí nebo sílící konfrontace? Dva německé státy, zahraniční kulturní politika a nová východní politika [Safety Valve or Buildup to Confrontation?: The Two Germanies, Cultural Diplomacy, and the New Ostpolitik]”, Studia Territorialia AUC, 2014, Vol. 14, No. 3–4, pp. 11–45.
- Baštová, Petra. “Od nezištné kulturní výměny k prosazování národních zájmů: Koncepční proměny zahraniční kulturní politiky SRN a česko(slovensko)-německé vztahy [From an unselfish cultural exchange towards advancing national interests: Conceptual changes of West German foreign cultural policy and Czech(Czechoslovak)-German relations]”, Soudobé dějiny, 2014, Vol. 21, No. 1–2, pp. 134–165.
- Baštová, Petra. “Proměny kulturní diplomacie Spolkové republiky Německo v epoše Willyho Brandta [Changes of the Cultural Diplomacy of the Federal Republic of Germany during the Willy Brandt Era]”, Český časopis historický, 2014, Vol. 112, No. 2, pp. 261–286.
- Baštová, Petra. “Proměny a konstanty kulturní diplomacie Německa a Rakouska v 60. a 70. letech 20. století ve srovnání se zeměmi západní Evropy a USA [Transformations and constants of the cultural diplomacy of Germany and Austria during 1960s and 1970s in comparison with the West European countries and the USA]”, Historický časopis, 2014, Vol. 62, No. 2, pp. 275–302.
- Matějů, Petra (birth name). Politika západoněmeckých parlamentních stran vůči zemím východního bloku v letech 1963–1966 [The policies of the parliamentary parties in the Federal Republic of Germany towards the countries of the Eastern Bloc during the years 1963–1966] (edition Teritoria, Vol. 8).Prague: Dokořán, 2012. ISBN 978-80-7363-403-2.
- Matějů, Petra (birth name). “Německá a východní politika CDU/CSU za Erhardovy vlády [Policy of the CDU/CSU towards the countries of the Eastern Bloc during the Federal Cabinet of Ludwig Erhard]”, Český časopis historický, 2011, Vol. 109, No. 3, pp. 488–517.
- 2013 - Research Grant from the Grant Agency of the Charles University: "Změny zahraniční kulturní politiky SRN v epoše Willyho Brandta a jejich iniciátoři" [Changes of the Foreign Cultural Policy of the FRG during the Willy Brandt Era and their Initiators] (research stay in Gummersbach: the Archive of Liberalism; Koblenz: the Federal Archives)
- 2013 - short term Research Fellowship from the DAAD (Bonn: the University of Bonn, Archives of Social Democracy, Archive for Christian-Democratic Policy)
- 2012 - short term Research Fellowship from the Czech-German Commission of Historicians (Berlin: the Political Archive of the Federal Foreign Office and the Parliamentary Archive of the German Bundestag)
- 2011/2012 - short term Research Fellowship from the University of Leipzig (Leipzig: University of Leipzig, the National Library)
- Geography of German speaking countries (in Czech)
- Political Geography of Central Europe (in Czech and English)
- Social and Economic Geography of German Speaking Countries (in Czech)
- World Geography Today (in Czech)